AWeber is an email marketing platform designed to meet the needs and demands of small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Case Study .03
Founded in 1998, AWeber, the company that invented the email autoresponder, has grown into one of the largest Email Service Providers (ESP) in the world.
After an exhaustive RFP process they retained 215 Marketing as their agency of record to support their global digital advertising efforts. The primary KPI’s that 215 Marketing is held accountable to are ROAS and account generation.
- Audit & Recommendations
- Account Restructure
- Advanced Reporting Setup
- Rebuilding All Campaigns
- Ongoing Optimization
- Ongoing Education
- Reduced CPA for Non-Brand Search Intent by 59%;
- Reduced Retargeting CPA by 70%
- Restructured all accounts to create more efficient reporting and use of advanced features
- Created custom reporting mechanisms to report on ROAS & Margin of Error
- Worked with various departments including content, analytics, conversions, and social to ensure alignment and synergy
- Held various educational seminars with top management to set expectations and create necessary buy-in
Feedback from AWeber
“I commend Jon and Garrett on what they have built in 215 Marketing. I selected 215 as part of a search for a results-focused agency and definitely got that and much more. Jon and Garrett approach every engagement with a business lens first, which many agencies do not. Their focus on making sure all marketing efforts are integrated and the customer’s needs are being addressed — even if they’re not managing all aspects of the campaign — are reasons why you should be contacting them if you’re seeking a true agency partner.”
– Erik Harbison, AWeber’s (prior) CMO